Ravi Ravindra

In order to discover and live in harmony with my real being, I need to undertake an impartial and in-depth self-inquiry to find out the major characteristics of what I usually call myself.  Whatever I become aware of changes in its quality and in its relationship with me. Awareness is the mechanism of transformation. Knowing and being are intimately connected in a spiral relationship.  We will also explore some remarks of Krishnamurti relevant to this theme.
Ravi Ravindra is Professor Emeritus at Dalhousie University in Halifax (Canada) where he served for many years as a Professor in the departments of Comparative Religion, Philosophy, and of Physics. Ravi’s spiritual search has led him to the teachings of J. Krishnamurti, G. I. Gurdjieff, Zen, Yoga, and a deep immersion in the mystical teachings of the Indian and Christian classical traditions. He is the author of several books on religion, science, mysticism, and spirituality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resizing images for digital print (Krita)

Paula Rego

shani rys james