Beers contemporary visit



I visited Beers London as it is a forward thinking gallery representing emerging to mid career artists.

'In 2016, the gallery - owned and operated by Canadian Kurt Beers - began to shift its focus to represent its Canadian identity; today the gallery maintains a maintains a roster of artists that includes leading Canadian contemporary artists like Kim Dorland, Kathryn MacNaughton, Andy Dixon, Andrew Salgado and Gord Bond. ' 

Beers is one of my favourite galleries as they show lots of upcoming contemporary artists, the painters they represent are what I aspire to work towards. 

I visited Beers London during the 'contemporary visions' annual exhibition, this was an open call to artist of all levels.  

I plan to visit the gallery whenever I am able to, I am interested to see work from different times of the year, from open calls to solo shows. 

I hope attend a exhibition opening at some point as this would be a way to begin to make connections with the gallery. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resizing images for digital print (Krita)

Paula Rego

shani rys james